Save 25% Today with Discount Code HappyHolidays2018
When using an extractor based system you have several issues
- The water is absorbed by your vehicles cloth.
- It takes a minimum of 24 hours to fully dry.
- If not dried properly the cloth starts to have a mildew smell.
- Does not remove bacteria found in your vehicle.
Benefits of Optima Steam Cleaning
- When cleaning the interior, leather, doors etc we use less chemicals.
- Doesn’t damage interior and vehicle materials.
- Disinfects 99% of bacteria found in your vehicle.
- With the steamer we can get every nook and crevice of seats and in between seats unlike other detailing systems.
- Remove all debris and mildew in door jams and trunk lids.
Common Optima Steam Cleaning Questions
Answer: No. The Optima’s Steamer prides itself on producing the driest steam on the market, allowing for a deep penetrating, sanitizing clean that will never saturate your delicates and make them susceptible to costly damage.
Answer: When washing a vehicle using the Optima Steamer, the tip of the spray gun is held 4-6 inches away from the surface of the vehicle. At this distance the steam temperature is below 150~167° Fahrenheit and will not cause damage to the vehicle’s surface. Steam quickly loosens dirt. During normal washing operations, steam will only make contact with a particular surface for fractions of a second, not long enough to cause damage.
Answer: Steam easily cleans vinyl and leather. On leather, steam works well by lifting dirt that has settled into micro cracks and crevices.